Wednesday 23 November 2011

WELCOME! Well I have finally done it. I have finally plucked up the courage to create a Blog to showcase my 007 Artwork. For years I have been encouraged and inspired (and intimidated lol) by viewing some of the great Bond Artwork already online. Peter Lorenz's Illustrated 007 blog is superb so is Stephane Tron's 007 Free Art Website to name a very few.


As anyone who knows me will testify I am a complete James Bond anorak! I love the movies, books and anything connected with Ian Fleming's work. Anything with Bond on it attracts me like a magnet.


I have enjoyed doing my own 007 artwork for years, pencil, pastels, linocuts and digital art, really for just me to enjoy, but after some thought I decided share this to see what people think of it. So please feel free to make comments and I look forward to hearing from you all.


Many Thanks.
DMC (David McCallum)

No comments:

Post a Comment